Beware of the Shark
Ages 4+ to 99
Danger lurks in the deep waters…where the SHARK is ready to pounce on the Fish and gobble them up. A super-charged and fun reaction game that requires good focus and strong reflexes. An exciting game with lots of variations to keep the whole family entertained. For players 2 to 5.
Contains: 2 wooden number dice, 4 wooden Fish with cords, 1 Shark glove, 42 Fish tokens, 1 sea board, game guide.
How to play
1. Watch out for an attack number declared by the shark and wait for the fun to unfold!
2. If the attack number is rolled, the shark pounces to attack the fish who must be quick to leave the sea or risk being caught and lose a token.
3. If the attack number is not rolled, all fish may swim safely & the shark can’t attack. If then the fish moves or the shark attacks, they both lose a token.
4. Lose your focus and you lose tokens.
5. Game ends with any player running out of their tokens & the player with maximum tokens is the WINNER.
With 3 different ways to play the game and changing rules on every turn, we bet you’ll have an adrenaline rush!
– A great game for children to master self-regulation skills as you keep track of changing rules and when to respond and when not to! We bet you’ll see greater self-control.
– Builds attention and focus. And who can argue its’ importance now? Our attention spans are decreasing consistently.
– Requires quick thinking and action. Bound to promote faster information processing.
– Promotes fun times with family and friends.